Thursday, May 19, 2011

Act Your Age?


Never! 

While I usually write about an object that makes me happy...or sometimes even a food that brings me intense joy...here's a topic that truly inspires me. 

These leggy ladies and what they do brings a huge smile to my face! The Sun City Poms set out to show that fulfillment can be found in live at any age. Dancing with the spunk and energy of their youths, these ladies are having the time of their lives and shattering cliche stereotypes of "senior citizens." Their ages range from 62 to 78 and they appear at conventions, sporting events, community fund-raisers and parades. They perform handstands, leglifts, pyramids and splits as well as modern jazz, tap and their internationally famous "Pom Routine." 

Now these gals have style! 



        

No comments:

Post a Comment