Monday, June 6, 2011

Don't Leave Home Without It!

Yeah, you can make sure you've got your AMEX handy, but don't forget to bring along this awesome coupon caddy from Real Simple. The folks who've helped me simplify and streamline my life over the past few years with their magazine gave me a total "Duh!" moment when I came across this little gem at Target. I'd been looking for this exact sort of thing. If I had a dollar for every time I went shopping and left my coupons for baby formula and diapers sitting in a basket at home, I wouldn't need coupons. It's got pockets for holding credit cards, gift cards, frequent shopper cards, etc. as well as a built-in filing system to keep all of your money-saving materials in order by category. You'll never again have to sift through all the coupons for cola and coffee while searching for the ones for diapers and deodorant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment