Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ohhhh Baby!


When I was expecting my first, I would have bought this.

Okay, it's over $4,000, so I probably wouldn't have. But I would've REALLY REALLY wanted it! Now that I've "been there, done that" with two babies, I realize the ridiculous impracticality of it. However, that does not stop me from oohing and aaaahing over the totally cool design!

If you're still not sure what you're looking at, it's a baby cradle. Designed for London's Dripta Design Studio. Designed to emulate the feeling of being in the womb, this alcove shaped cradle swings smoothly to make the child feel safe.

Seeing as how my daughter was nearly 10 pounds when she was born and she probably wouldn't have even fit in it, it worked out. But if you've got a spare $4,000 and want a cool conversation piece...



No comments:

Post a Comment