Saturday, March 12, 2011

WWKWD?

 



I fell in love with Kelly Wearstler designs during my first stay at The Viceroy Santa Monica. The love affair was rekindled with my stay at the Palm Springs locale. The inventive "unexpected" vibe of her signature style excites my imagination and any time I find myself in a decorating dilemma, I think "What would Kelly Wearstler do?" 


Lucky for us, she's created several namesake product lines. The Kelly Wearstler boutique at Bergdorf Goodman showcases a range of decorative home accessories and a selection of furniture. She's got a line of fabrics and trims available through Lee Jofa. She's even designed a signature line of china for Pickard


Her line of fabric and wallcoverings designed for Schumacher bring the enchanting verve of her chic hotels into our homes. The designs are printed or woven primarily on linen or linen-cotton blends and are inspired by memorable experiences from her life, including her travels to Asia, her love of fashion, and her affinity for the animal kingdom. 


Read more about this remarkable style maven at My Vibe My Life








No comments:

Post a Comment